What is the Movement Concept?
Our mandate from the very beginning of this company was to create clothing that would not add to the giant trash bin that is created by the fashion industry each year. To that end we created pieces that are:
- Sustainable: we use organic cotton and bamboo, and are made in Canada to keep travel costs down
- Classic: they never go out of "style"
- High quality: our clothing has a price point that is reflecting it's high quality of fabric, thread, and sewing. Some of our customers have clothing they've worn for 12 years!
- Modular and Reversible: our line is created so that all the pieces go together and you get more looks out of each piece.
How does the Movement Concept give me more looks?
There are so many ways to wear Movement we made FOUR short films to give you some ideas. The first two films are below.
Below is our first series showcasing:
- WJ4 Roma Jacket, the WT41 Kelly Drape Top and the WP12 Carmen Long Pant.
- WT34 Twyla Top with the WJ8 Sonia Wrap
- WT42 Sierra Side Pocket with the WJ8 Sonia Wrap
- WA8 Circle Scarf worn many ways
Series Two showcases:
- WT42 Sierra Side Pocket with WSK14 Salma Slim Skirt/Dress
- WJ8 Sonia Wrap with WSK14 Salma Slim and matching WT40 Dani Bra
- WJF3 Kira Kimono with WBF6 Vina V Top and WP10 Pietra Crop Leggings
- A series showcasing our WP22 Paula Reversible Leggings with: WD10 Katya Dress/Tunic, WJ11 Kat Hoodie, & WT1 Double Tank Tank,
- WP10 Pietra Crop Leggings and the WD8 Margarita Dress.
Stay tuned for Series 3 & 4 coming soon. Like our concept? We'd love to hear what you think. Contact us with your ideas and reflections here.