Here at Movement Global; we value sustainability, positivity, a well-balanced life and long-term relationships (with staff, clothing and with customers!) Movement Globals mission is to bring functional, stylish, and eco-friendly clothing into people's lifestyles. We are an entrepreneurial driven company, seeking outgoing and initiative-taking co-creators. If you would like to participate in an experience of style and positivity; and work in an environment that will bring out the best in yourself and everyone around you- then we would love to for you to share your skills with Movement Global.
Kitsilano Vancouver BC July 2017:
ASSISTANT MANAGER POSITION
Movement Global, a sustainable fiber, socially responsible clothing company with stores on Bowen Island and in Kitsalano seeks a dynamic individual or individuals to assistant manage our store in Vancouver (This position could be shared with another as two part time roles working collaboratively).
“Capable with a can do attitude” and excellent written and verbal communication skills a must. This position would suit a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- a comfortable store to work right in the heart of 4th avenue in Vancouver, in a business that has barely scraped our growth potential
- a collaborative relationship with management.
- competitive wages; about 30% above average retail wage and good bonuses based on reaching performance targets
- growth based bonuses and an opportunity to help develop a fantastic eco clothing line
The right person, who demonstrates exceptional leadership and organizational abilities, would have the opportunity to become an assistant manager. The assistant manager must fulfill all the responsibilities of a sales associate while ensuring goals and targets are met and exceeded. The assistant manager works a 40hr work week (5 days) consisting of 80% time managing and educating on the retail floor.
Assistant Manager Skills :
- Great sales skills! We are a small company and the assistant manager must be able to be one of our top sales reps as well as being able to help with management duties.
- The ability to inspire a team and takes pride in exemplary leadership
- The ability to manage sales, projects, inventory and delegate appropriately
- Must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with higher management.
- Good decision making abilities in line with the Movement Global mission and priorities.
- Take-full responsibility and accountability while living on purpose
- The ability to style and merchandise products
- Ability and desire to make and exceed goals
- Computer literacy required
- Prefer 1-2 years previously exceptional performance experience as customer educator
- Must be computer savvy, and genuinely enjoy the fashion industry.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Bowen Island BC July 2017:
Looking for Sales Associates
As a sales associate you are on the ground floor and the face of Movement Global. You would have the opportunity to be a part of a creative, high-energy team that loves providing enthusiastic service and creating a fun and helpful environment. This is an entry level position and we are more than happy to see growth and development in our employees as they grow alongside the company. Everyone is required to work one weekend day.
Sales Associate Skills:
- High-energy and positive personality
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent team-player
- Dedicated to providing extraordinary guest experience
- Ability to work in high-paced and multi-faceted environment
- Creative and able to style all different types of customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and management
- Opening to giving and receiving feedback; and willingness to admit mistakes
- Problem resolution skills
- Knowledge of sales systems and computer literate
- Understanding of stocking and merchandising procedures
- The ability to communicate and pass on knowledge to next staff member through accurate record keeping.
- Dedicated and passionate about the Movement Global mission and life style.
- Prefer 1 year previously exceptional performance experience as customer educator
To apply please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; we will call all appropriate candidates. We look forward to you joining the Movement team whether as a customer or employee, and thank all candidates for submitting their applications.